Nobeltec updates TimeZero appJun 11, 2015 by Guest Writer
A new version of the Nobeltec TimeZero app for iPad is available for download in the iTunes Store. Version 2.0.0 includes new features for navigation in coastal waters using the iPad.
- Furuno radar compatibility for integration with Furuno’s First Watch Radar. The user can overlay the radar image across the navigation chart for heightened security. Retail price of radar module is $44.99.
- AIS compatibility that can be unlocked with in-app purchase to wirelessly connect to a NMEA 0183 AIS receiver. Retail price of AIS Module is $8.99.
- External instrument connections can be used through an NMEA 0183 wireless multiplexer through the wireless network. This allows the TimeZero app to display additional data such as depth, heading, sea surface temperature and use a dedicated external GPS.
- Free chart updates for raster charts.
- Share feature available through a Beta service that lets users share their position and see their connection’s positions.
For details visit app.nobeltec.com.