Boats and brokers October newsOct 9, 2015 by To the Triton
Yachts recently sold
- Project Redwood, a 139m+ construction project, designed by Nuvolari & Lenard (the same team that created the 88m Lurssen M/Y Quattroelle), sold by Moran Yacht & Ship.
- Project Blade, a new 100m yacht by Turkish builder Dunya Yachts, with an exterior by Ken Freivokh, sold by broker Russell Crump of Yachting Partners International to the owner of the 73m Axioma, delivered in 2013 by Dunya. It will be designed for the charter market.
- A 74m Amels new build, second in the 242 range due for delivery in Spring 2017, designed by Tim Heywood, interior by Andrew Winch, sold by Fraser Yachts.
- Project FB273, a 66m Benetti, expected to launch in 2019
- S/Y Seawave, a 104-foot (32m) Southern Wind yacht launched in 2015, by William Bishop of YPI.
- A new 103-foot (31.5m) Burger explorer yacht, designed by Luiz de Basto for the owner to fish, 4,000nm range, scheduled for a spring 2017 delivery.
- M/Y Event, a 99-foot (30m) Benetti built in 2006, sold by Camper & Nicholsons.
- M/Y Patti Belle, a 90-foot Ocean Alexander launched in 2012, by Merle Wood & Associates.
New listings for sale
- M/Y Axioma, a 73m yacht launched by Dunya Yachts in 2013, listed for 68 million euros with Russell Crump of YPI.
- S/Y Silvana, 185-foot (56m) Perini Navi built in 2008 under a design by Ron Holland, listed with Camper & Nicholsons.
- M/Y Lady M II, a 164-foot Hakvoort launched in 1994, by Merle Wood & Associates.
- M/Y Zoom Zoom Zoom, a 161-foot (49m) Trinity built in 2005, listed for $12.9 million with Fraser Yachts.
- M/Y Helios2, 51m Palmer Johnson, listed for $17.5 million with Fraser Yachts.
- M/Y Australis, a 157-foot Oceanfast launched in 2010, by Merle Wood & Associates.
- A 47m Feadship listed for $9.9 million with Fraser Yachts.
- M/Y Sea Racer, 153-foot (46.6m) Feadship built in 2001, listed for $32.9 million with Merle Wood & Associates.
- S/Y Helios, a 148-foot (45m) Perini Navi delivered in 2007, listed with Camper & Nicholsons.
- A 43m Baglietto listed for 21 million euros with Fraser Yachts.
- M/Y Maverick, 138-foot (42m) yacht built by Sterling Shipyards in 1988, listed for $6.8 million with brokers Bart Kimman and Dirk van Straalen of Northrop & Johnson
- M/Y Soy Amor, a 137-foot (42m) Benetti launched in 2014, listed for 21.9 million euros with Moran Yacht & Ship.
- New Ocean Rover 133-foot (40.5m) Ocean Rover explorer yacht, designed by Bray Design, due for delivery in 2017, listed for $16.5 million with All Ocean Yachts.
- M/Y Nita K, a 124-foot (38m) Delta built in 2003, listed for $12.9 million with broker John Cohen of Merle Wood & Associates.
- S/Y Admiral Wave, 124-foot (38m) sloop designed by Philippe Briand, available in 2018 for 16.6 million euros through joint central agents Northrop & Johnson and Camper & Nicholsons.
- M/Y To-Tok, a 38m Sanlorenzo, listed for $18.2 million with Fraser Yachts
- M/Y Sol, a 122-foot (37.5m) Riva built in 2014, listed for $13.8 million with Fraser Yachts.
- M/Y Stampede, a 117-foot Delta launched in 1990, by Merle Wood & Associates.
- M/Y Nightflower, a 115-foot (35m) Codecasa built in 1987, listed for $3.5 million with Merle Wood & Associates
- M/Y Codene, a 35m explorer yacht built by Tenix Defence in 2005, listed for $7.85 million with Fraser Yachts
- S/Y Mystery, a 112-foot Nautor’s Swan built in 2000, listed for just under $5 million with Fraser Yachts.
- M/Y Exit Strategy, 105-foot Hargrave launched in 2006, listed with Herman & Hargrave.
- M/Y Sandy, a 101-foot (30m) Sunseeker launched in 2014, listed for just under 9 million euros with Camper & Nicholsons and ABYS Yachting.
- M/Y Seafarer, a 101-foot Hargrave launched in 2008, listed with Herman & Hargrave.
- M/Y Carnivore, a 100-foot Sunseeker Predator launched in 2003, listed for $1.9 million with Denison Yacht Sales.
- M/Y White Eagle, a 95-foot Hargrave launched in 2006, listed with Herman & Hargrave.
- S/Y Grace, a 70-foot (21.5m) sloop built by CNB in 1998, listed for 995,000 euros with Camper & Nicholsons.
News in the charter fleet
- M/Y Axioma, a 73m yacht launched by Dunya Yachts in 2013, now listed with Alena Zilayova of YPI Charter and available in the Caribbean this winter.
- M/Y Seanna, a 185-foot (56m) Delta, now listed with Camper & Nicholsons.
- M/Y Amarula Sun, a 164-foot (50m) Trinity built in 2008, now listed with Northrop & Johnson.
- M/Y Wheels, a 164-foot (50m) Trinity built in 2009, available in Florida and the Bahamas in summer and winter, listed with Fraser Yachts.
- M/Y Brio, a 125-foot (38m) Heesen, available in Florida, the Bahamas and the Caribbean this winter and now listed with Nortrop & Johnson.
- M/Y Renaissance, a 116-foot Hargrave, to debut at Miami show in February, listed with Herman & Hargrave, Florida/Bahamas in winter, New England in summer.
- M/Y Exit Strategy, a 105-foot Hargrave, listed with Herman & Hargrave, Florida/Bahamas in winter, New England in summer.
- M/Y King Kalm, a 76-foot Lazzara, listed with Herman & Hargrave, Miami Beach.
CNI Admiral Wave
All Ocean Yachts
The crew from M/Y Odessa won the final day crew challenge at the third annual Acrew’s Sint Maarten Rendezvous held at Yacht Club Port de Plaisance in Sint Maarten
Running a megayacht takes finesse. There’s a fine line between the owner’s enjoyment of what is hopefully a hobby and the business of operating a multimillion-dollar corporation. …
Crew’s Mess: by Capt. John Wampler The many health benefits of lemongrass has been known by Asians for more than a millennia. Citral, the primary chemical component in lemongrass, has …
By Dorie Cox From Vancouver, Washington, to Tennessee is a big trip for shipyard equipment and several yachts. But a move that Jim Gilbert, president of Christensen Shipyard, said
Sea Science: by Jordanna Sheermohamad Clouds provide some of the best observational information when scanning the sky for a hint of impending weather. The most obvious example of that
By Lucy Chabot Reed Broward County commissioners agreed last night to rewrite a new local law regulating ride-sharing companies to make it easier for companies like Uber to operate