Boats and brokers in the news – Yachts soldMar 31, 2018 by Triton Staff
Boats and brokers in the news – Yachts sold
- M/Y Illusion, a 183-foot (55.7m) Feadship launched in 1983 and refit in 2017, sold by Northrop & Johnson brokers David Seal and Kevin Merrigan, who represented the seller, and Imperial Sea Marine, who brought the buyer. Asking price was $9.5 million.
- M/Y Reposado, a 104-foot (31.7m) Crescent built in 2000, sold by Platinum Marine broker Scott Hay, who brought the buyer, and listing broker Jarrett Hiebert of Denison Yacht Sales. Asking price was $3.1 million.
- S/Y Silverlining, a 103-foot (31m) Phithak launched in 2011, sold by Northrop & Johnson brokers Bart Kimman, who represented the seller, and Hugo van Schaik, who represented the buyer. Asking price was $2.5 million.
- Arcadia A105, a 103-foot (31.5m) new semi-custom motor yacht expected to launch in 2019, sold by Arcadia Yachts.
- Project Nautical Venture, a 112-foot (34m) Westport due for delivery in June 2019, has been sold, with Ocean Independence broker Chris Collins representing the buyer.
- M/Y Mustang Sally, a 92-foot Viking built in 2016, sold by Denison Yacht Sales, who brought the buyer, and listing agent Superyacht Sales and Charter. Asking price was $14.9 million.
- S/Y Letizia, a 91-foot (27.7m) cutter-rigged ketch built by Camper & Nicholsons in 1991 and refit in 2014, sold by Northrop & Johnson broker Hugo van Schaik. Asking price was 1.3 million euros.
- M/Y Reunion, an 88-foot (27m) Cheoy Lee built in 2013, sold by Denison broker David Johnson, who represented the buyer, and Trey Beasley of THB Associates, who represented the seller. Asking price was $3.9 million.
- S/Y China Grove II, an 86-foot (26m) Boat Speed sloop launched in 2001 and refit in 2012, sold by SJ Boats broker Steve Jenkins, who brought the buyer, and listing broker Cameron Bray of Northrop & Johnson. Asking price was $2 million
Motoryacht China Grove II
Motoryacht Mustang Sally
By Dorie Cox Eng. James “Jimmy” Cascella died Dec. 7 from injuries sustained in an accident on Interstate 95 at Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, Florida, on Dec. 3. The
Mike Frank has taken over as director of U.S. Yacht Management with Camper & Nicholsons International in February. Frank brings 30 years of experience as a captain with 480,000
Stabia Main Port marina has opened in Castellammare di Stabia in Italy. Located in the city center, the marina is a few minutes from the archeological sites of Pompeii
NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center forecasts a near-normal or below-normal Atlantic hurricane season, which begins June 1. El Niño is expected to develop this summer, creating stronger …
The U.S. Coast Guard published guidance February 5th that allows mariners to use electronic charts and publications instead of paper charts, maps and publications. The Navigation and Vessel …
M/Y Polaris I, a 158.5-foot Rossi Navi, is now being offered for charter by Camper & Nicholsons International. M/Y Lady M II, the 164-foot Hakvoort, will winter in the