Bluewater Crew Training USA strives to be the primary global destination for domestic and international seafarers to obtain state-of-the-art, world-class training and service for the maritime industry. We believe in exceeding the highest standards set forth in the marine industries that we serve.
We offer a full range of training courses for those just starting out in the industry and all the required modules to reach the highest levels of your career.
Our 45,000 square foot Fort Lauderdale U.S. Coast Guard and U.K. Maritime and Coastguard Agency Approved Training Center features state-of-the-art classroom technology, sea survival training pool, fitness center and student lounge. These all-inclusive amenities combine to provide a comprehensive experience second to none.
· Training Rooms equipped with SmartBoard technology, computers with internet access, video projectors, and comfortable desks and chairs
· Training simulators for radar, navigation, communications and bridge/helm control
· Marine Engineering lab
· Indoor sea survival training pool
· Break room equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee machine
· Student Lounge
· Career Resource Library
· Onsite showers and lockers
· Bluewater also provides on-the-water and practical training including Fire Fighting and Advanced Firefighting
Bluewater delivers more than just training. We also supply a wide range of services from accommodations, transportation, CV assistance, banking support and placement.
Bluewater Crew Training USA