Lewis Marine Supply opened for business in August of 1956. Our founders Jim and Alice Lewis believed in exceptional customer service and coined the phrase “For Service Supreme call Lewis Marine” .
We started and continue to operate at 220 SW 32nd St in Fort Lauderdale. Our commitment to customers and the marine industry has allowed us to grow to our current 85,000 square feet facility. We provide over 20,000 products purchased from 300+ marine manufacturers.
In the first week of March 2019, the business was acquired by local Fort Lauderdale investor and long-term Lewis Marine customer. New management is focused on inventory supply and efficient technology investments to build on the Lewis Marine Supply legacy. Our existing dedicated sales and service team continues to work hard to deliver your supply needs and we look forward to expanding our team more in the coming months.
Our new leadership has the same values that started this company in 1956: high quality, “available-now” products with supreme customer service.
Lewis Marine Supply