MYBA Superyacht Brokers Seminar
Date(s) - Feb 19, 2018 - Feb 21, 2018
The annual three-day MYBA superyacht brokers seminar gathers together a panel of industry leading experts who will guide participants through analysis, debate and case studies on all aspects of superyacht brokering. Delegate numbers are limited to 32 places.
Pricing is GBP 1,900 for non-MYBA members and GBP 1,700 for MYBA members (+ VAT if applicable)
Delegate fee is inclusive of two nights’ accommodation in addition to meals and refreshments during the seminar.
Learning Outcomes of the MYBA superyacht brokers seminar
• An Introduction to the Superyacht Industry
• Analysis of the MYBA Charter Agreement
• Analysis of the MYBA Sales Agreement
• An Overview of Communications, Customer Care, Business and Ethics
• Examination of what is involved in Superyacht Management
• VAT and Yachts
• Ownership Structuring and Finance
• Personnel and Training
• Chartering from and Captains Perspective
• Networking with Fellow Brokers
• Exchange of Ideas in Q&A Sessions
Who should attend
Aspiring or new brokers and established Superyacht brokers already working within the industry looking to refresh and build on their knowledge and experience.
For more information, click here.