Opportunities in Superyachts conference
Date(s) - Mar 22, 2018
This is the 6th annual Opportunities in Superyachts conference, Malta.
The conference focuses on issues of concern to superyacht business leaders: finance, regulation, safety, security, insurance, tax, corporate ownership, brokerage, chartering, marinas, build and design. This year, it will be chaired by Andrew Charlier Partner, Global Head of Yachts & Superyachts at Ince & Co.
This year’s program includes topics such as:
* Marinas in the Med
* Registries Update
* Superyacht Finance, Valuation & Sales
* Toys, submersibles, inflatables and tenders
* Training and employment in superyachts
* Pleasure Yacht Guidelines
* VAT Workshop
* The impact of Brexit on the superyacht industry
* Roundtable breakout sessions