Monaco19: Superyacht Finance Forum
Date(s) - Sep 24, 2019
Cafe de Paris Monte Carlo
This year marks Marine Money’s 12th annual Superyacht Finance Forum, held the day before the opening of the 29th edition of the Monaco Yacht Show. The full-day event features a market- and finance-focused agenda.
- The State of the Superyacht Industry: Trends in newbuilding prices, resale values, the rental market, what is hot and what is not around the world, the impact of new technology on the superyacht experience, environmental social responsibility and how climate politics may alter the superyacht market.
- The Profile of the High Net Worth Individual: What are they looking for today in their superyachts, domiciles, ownership structures, care and maintenance. What every builder, manager, legal and financial advisor should know.
- A Greener Industry: From clean energy alternatives in design and operations to meeting the demands of both regulatory rules and public perception. Cutting edge trends from designers, builders, and major manufacturers.
- New Markets & Opportunities: From China to Seasonal Itineraries
- Opportunities & Challenges of Fractional Ownership and Superyacht Leasing: Legal, flag/domicile and management practices, structures & financial considerations
- Superyachts & the Media: How to handle the media in crisis? Preparation, training and response, best practices