Triton Networking — virtual
Date(s) - Dec 2, 2020
05:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Join us from wherever you are in the world to visit and network with yacht captains, crew and industry businesses in our monthly Triton Networking virtual event.
Held the first Wednesday of every month, this digital platform facilitates small groups of up to six to talk intimately via laptop or desktop.
Our event is not just streamed content. You will participate in an interactive, visual and fun virtual networking environment. Even better, you’ll be able to mingle and move around, just as you would at an in-person event.
To sign in and join the event — which opens early for troubleshooting — click here.
Interested in exhibiting? Click here
A couple of tips and tricks:
- Chrome is the best browser to use.
- Use a computer, tablet or laptop. Unfortunately Phones do not work on this Remo Application, so plan ahead!
- Close all other browser windows and table for best performance, reboot your machine the morning of the event
- Airpod (earbuds) with microphones do not have great sound, suggested to use alternative microphones
- In the unlikely event that your screen should freeze (and you have closed everything else), hit SHIFT and the browser RELOAD/Refresh
- Etiquette suggest you should turn off your mic & cam when switching tables
- We will have more than one “Floor” of company tables – you will see a list of floors for more tables on the left side of the screen. First floor will have empty tables for open networking, welcome and Help desk. Exhibitor tables will be on the Second & Third floor.
- You can zoom in and out on the floor plan with your mouse, and move the floorplan by clicking and holding while you drag if something is blocked and you need to move it around.
- To login, you will need to provide your name, email and create an event password. Once logged in, you will want to have a digital picture ready to attach to your profile so guests can see your face instead of initials, when looking at the conference floor plan and attendee icons/avatars at each table. Once you are logged in and in the floorview, go to the upper right corner and hover on your profile icon, to see “update profile” in the dropdown. Here you can add your picture, company name, website, LinkedIn, and Facebook links. The software is pretty user-friendly, and thee is always the pink HELP button in the bottom left corner.