Triton Networking — virtual
Date(s) - Jan 13, 2021
05:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Join us from wherever you are in the world to visit and network with yacht captains, crew and industry businesses in our monthly Triton Networking virtual event.
Held on the second Wednesday of each month, this digital platform facilitates small groups of up to six to talk intimately via laptop or desktop.
Our event is not just streamed content. You will participate in an interactive, visual and fun virtual networking environment. Even better, you’ll be able to mingle and move around, just as you would at an in-person event.
To sign in and join the event — which opens early for troubleshooting — click here.
Interested in exhibiting? Click here
A couple of tips and tricks:
- Chrome is the best browser to use.
- Use a computer, tablet or laptop. Unfortunately phones do not work on this Remo application.
- Close all other browser windows for best performance; reboot your machine the morning of the event.
- Earbuds with microphones do not have great sound. We recommend alternative microphones.
- In the unlikely event that your screen should freeze (and you have closed everything else), hold the SHIFT key and refresh the browser.
- There is more than one floor to the event. You will see a list of numbers on the left side of the screen. As more people attend, we will “spill” over onto more floors. Feel free to move around.
- You can zoom in and out on the floor plan with your mouse, and move the floorplan around by clicking and holding while you drag.
- To login, you will need to provide your name and email and create an event password. Once logged in, fill in your profile. This is the information other attendees will see when they click on you. In the upper right-hand corner, hover over your profile icon and click on “update profile”. Have a digital picture ready to attach to your profile so guests can see your face on the floor plan. Then add your job title, company/boat name, and any links you want to share.
- When you visit a table, click on a person to see their information. You can also message them directly from there.